Which product to use

Q. I'm wanting to replace the wood 2x4 joints in my patio, which are starting to rot with concrete. What is the best product to use to fill this 1.5"x2.5" cavity?

A. You can use a product from CTSCEMENT called Rapid set CementAll Concrete Mix. We use this product for repairing concrete and filling holes like the one you have. Only mix in small batches, this material sets up in 15 minutes.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to General Concrete Questions.

If you liked this, please share.  Thanks!

Subscribe to my monthly newsletter

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you The everything-about-concrete.com newsletter.

Search This Website

Custom Search

Language Translator

Site Sponsers

That's us Pumping a slab!