The American Concrete Pumping Association (ACPA) was founded in 1974
with the objectives to promote concrete pumping as the choice method of
placing concrete, and to encourage and educate the concrete pumping
industry on safe concrete pumping procedures.
Concrete pump owners use the ACPA to gain a professional advantage through membership services that include a wide range of programs. Here is a list of ACPA's programs.
1. SAFETY PROGRAM - The ACPA has the pumping industry's most comprehensive safety program. With innovative communication tools, videos, posters, operator certification, advertisements, monthly safety meeting outlines, and more – the ACPA helps you make pumping safety your number one priority.
2. PUMP OPERATOR SAFETY CERTIFICATION - The ACPA offers the only comprehensive safety certification program for operators of concrete pumps. When you certify your operators, you help to increase pumping safety effectiveness, operator awareness, increase efficiency, and decrease job accidents.
3. CONCRETE PUMPING INSURANCE - The ACPA offers concrete pumping contractors an insurance package designed specifically for their organization.
4. MARKETING CONCRETE PUMPING - With a magazine and a website the ACPA gets the message out to contractors, builders, and ready-mix suppliers that concrete pumping is the most efficient, cost-effective method of placing concrete available today.
5. EDUCATION MATERIALS - the ACPA offers training seminars throughout the year, to help you stay on top of the latest in pumping technology and the best in management techniques.
1. Safety materials at discounted rates (videos, manuals, training programs, posters, seminars)
2. Operator Certification at discounted rates
3. Company listing on the ACPA website Member Map
4. Subscription to Concrete Pumping magazine
5. Newsletters, emails, and special mailings of safety materials
6. Legislative representation and advocacy
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE ACPA:
The American Concrete Pumping Assoc.
606 Enterprise Dr.
Lewis Center, OH 43035
Christi Collins, Executive Director
Janet Kasson, Member Services
Sue Schumacher, Seminars
Leah Duck, Graphic Design & Marketing
Travis Collins, Certification Info
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!