Type and brand of concrete sealer

by Pauline
(Toronto Ontario )

Q. What brand type of concrete sealer should I use on a concrete ceiling?

A. I would use a penetrating concrete sealer. Radonseal makes a penetrating/waterproofing concrete sealer. You can spray or roll it on.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Concrete Sealer Questions.