What type of sealer to use on my pavers near the pool area

by Darol Bouton
(orlando, fl)

Q. I would like to seal my pavers next to my pool but do not want it to be slippery. What should I buy and where can I get it?

A. You can use a concrete paver sealer from RadonSeal called LastiSeal Penetrating concrete sealer. This sealer soaks into the pavers and protects it against rain, mold & algea growth, dusting and fading due to the sun.

It's easy to apply using a hand pump sprayer and/or a roller. It's also non-toxic and not harmful to grass or plants.

You can purchase the paver sealer from their web-site and they will ship it directly to your home.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Concrete Sealer Questions.

One more way to share everything-about-concrete.com

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.